[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: Phoenix  
Форум » Обсуждение проектов [манга] » Манга Omamori Himari » Обсуждение свежих глав (Делимся впечатлениями)
Обсуждение свежих глав
PhoenixДата: Суббота, 13.10.2012, 14:50 | Сообщение # 661
Faceless
Награды: 3
Статус: Offline
Ого, глядите как отчаянно он пытается развести меня как последнего ребёнка...=/

LettowДата: Суббота, 13.10.2012, 17:31 | Сообщение # 662
Еретик
Награды: 0
Ха-ха) Какой же ты все-таки ущербный, Феня)) Я лишь отвлекаю аудиторию от мысли что грядет Химарьке такой же эпичнейший Фейл что был с Ту-лавом.

Сообщение отредактировал Lettow - Суббота, 13.10.2012, 17:44

PhoenixДата: Воскресенье, 14.10.2012, 01:01 | Сообщение # 663
Faceless
Bring it on, if ya think i can be hurted that easy, ya gotta be dissapointed...

LettowДата: Понедельник, 15.10.2012, 13:18 | Сообщение # 664
Еретик
Ok, ok, fine. You want something tougher than a simple ass kicking? Well, a have toy that might be satisfy you.. Should I call it "Bullet for My Translator" or something?

PhoenixДата: Понедельник, 15.10.2012, 14:46 | Сообщение # 665
Faceless
Oh, now it's me, who're dissapointed, i thought ya got some kind of Divine Weapon at least in order to try make me hurt, but u never did posess such a thing, such a pity, it means u never ever since the begining would have some chances against me...SOmehow...I even feel sorry for ya...People are stupid, so to them being weakling mean nothing, they think that still they can reach the sky after some hard work...But smart ones, understand that in this World there are always some things, that they just never would understand or even imagine...Literally: ya can't jump over your head, so the one who crawl, never will rise in the Sky. U're not usual human being, but that doesn't make ya some kind of god or devil, u're just weird creature, who lost itself trying to guess about self. And my time is too precious to care about some weirdos...So...Would u get lost, please?

LettowДата: Среда, 17.10.2012, 10:18 | Сообщение # 666
Еретик

P.S
Quote (Phoenix)
Would u get lost, please?

С удовольствием, как только ты займешь меня новой главой))^^

PhoenixДата: Среда, 17.10.2012, 20:00 | Сообщение # 667
Faceless
Quote (Lettow)
С удовольствием, как только ты займешь меня новой главой))^^

The first part was so boring, that i don't even want to make an answer. And about p.s...Looks like u really making me out of choice...=\

LettowДата: Четверг, 18.10.2012, 23:10 | Сообщение # 668
Еретик
Quote (Phoenix)
The first part was so boring, that i don't even want to make an answer.

Which means you have NOTHING to say. Gooood) You're FINALLY BROKEN. Now, like everyone else who resisting my POWER - you will BOW before me, and pledges me to eternal loyalty and service as your NEW GRANDMASTER.^^

As the prize i'll let you have - >HER<
Quote (Phoenix)
Looks like u really making me out of choice...=\

Of course i will)) Затем и явился))^^

Сообщение отредактировал Lettow - Четверг, 18.10.2012, 23:28

PhoenixДата: Пятница, 19.10.2012, 08:22 | Сообщение # 669
Faceless
Quote (Lettow)

Which means you have NOTHING to say. Gooood) You're FINALLY BROKEN. Now, like everyone else who resisting my POWER - you will BOW before me, and pledges me to eternal loyalty and service as your NEW GRANDMASTER.^^

Wow, u just can't stop trolling actually, can ya?

LettowДата: Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 12:00 | Сообщение # 670
Еретик
And what you expect?) Main reason i've come here - Chapters and SUITABLE FOOD. You're good enough at supplying me both things)
By the way, you agreed and takes her or what?? I think, i can't refuse myself to the pleasure playing with her while you thinking about it.. This lovely, long white hair, black latex and feline features.. Suits my cocktail as well - you know that right? *plays with cat's hairdo*

P.S. And don't forget to ADD THE CHAPTER to the main price)^^

Сообщение отредактировал Lettow - Понедельник, 22.10.2012, 12:02

PhoenixДата: Четверг, 25.10.2012, 01:16 | Сообщение # 671
Faceless
Holy shit...Didn't think u're THAT perverted...God damn freak....

LettowДата: Суббота, 27.10.2012, 20:40 | Сообщение # 672
Еретик
Hell YeeeeeeeeeeeAh.. Wait bady, i tell him. Isn't i tell U human - U have NO TIME to waste? U HAVE to hurry, with that little chapter, in fact - must do it BEFORE that black latex is going down and i tastes this pretty catwoman in depths NOBODY can reach...*takes the kick beatin'out THE CRAP OFF* Uuuwaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! Wai, wai-wai-wai-WAIT Moka, THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINKING ABOUT!@! YOU'RE OVERTHINKING THINGS, MISUNDER..SHIT!!!*dodges another kick* Hell, LET ME EXPLAIN DAMMIT!!! I'm NOT actually intended to have sex with ..HOLY SHIT!!!*barely catches purple bottle* That was DAMN close Fuji-chan!! N-n-n-NO! NOT ANOTHER!! THIS IS GODDAMN PURE DESTRUCTION ESSENCE!!! JUST WAIT! I EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!*CENSORED, HEAVY VIOLENCE*

PhoenixДата: Суббота, 27.10.2012, 22:13 | Сообщение # 673
Faceless
Girls, feel free to kill him violently...My bike was stolen, so right now i'm not going to show mercy to anyone in this fucking World...People...I'm so fucking tired of ya, prepare to die bastards
P.S: Oh yeah, and one more thing: "must" is such a word u can't just spell to me, thinking that i'll leave all my other work in order to give u such a pleasure...

LettowДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2012, 19:05 | Сообщение # 674
Еретик
Kill me? Well, considering few holes in my neck and fully paralyzed condition (missed one bottle in the end) on 2 solar days, i might say that (HELL, my neck is killing me) but as far as i can tell i'm still alive, so this is not and option. Although, kick the aroused CRAP OUT of me and "remind me the place beside WHO, i belong" as one snow-haired shinso said, still the best course of action. Except the promise BURN my whitehair fetish out of me using Element-origin chemistry from Fuji-chan, and POKE MY EYES OUT if i even TRY to look in your so-called "Pirate Empress" way.(Which is YOUR schemes i sure, because NOTHING else can make my calm and gentle shiry-chan so STEEL-COLD and bloodthursty)

P.S. Don't lie yourself)) It is I who making your out of choice remember?))

PavloZloДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2012, 19:13 | Сообщение # 675
ZeitloS
Награды: 1
Какие монологи. Какое владение языком во всём его многообразиии и красоте. Настоящий крик души выраженный в лаконичных чёрно-белых строчках.
Ребят вы единственные кто оживляет этот унылый форум. Спасибо вам!
Надеюсь вы понимаете по русски?

Форум » Обсуждение проектов [манга] » Манга Omamori Himari » Обсуждение свежих глав (Делимся впечатлениями)
Поиск:

Animetog © 2024 | Используются технологии uCoz

Все права защищены. Копирование дизайна и его элементов, а так же каких-либо материалов без ссылки на ресурс запрещено.